Edward D. Shirley Scholarship
Established to endow a scholarship for undergraduates enrolled in the Isenberg School of Management. In their personal statements, eligible students must show a willingness to expand the boundaries of their education through study abroad, meaningful community-based work experience or have taken extra coursework to enhance their knowledge of a future career field. Ideally, the chosen student will have an understanding of working in a global business environment. Qualified applicants must also have an outstanding academic record and demonstrate financial need through their application with the Financial Aid Office.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you studied abroad or do you plan to study abroad this year or within the coming years?
- If so, please explain in detail your experiences abroad or your future plans (ex. where are you going, when you are going, and your purpose for studying abroad).
- Please explain if you have participated in any community service projects.
- Have you taken extra course work to enhance you knowledge of your future career field?
- If yes, please explain.
- Please explain what it means to you to work in a global business environment.
- Show 1 more