ACS-CVS Student Award
This award includes a one-year membership to the American Chemical Society, a subscription to the ACS Journal of the student’s choice and $75. It is presented annually to a graduating senior at the CVS Undergraduate Student Research Symposium. Student application must include a faculty recommendation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your research.
- Describe how working in a lab has enabled you to grow as a scientist.
- What division(s) is/are your chemistry research in?
- Who is your faculty mentor and how long have you worked in their lab?
- Please enter the name and email address of your reference provider.