Robert B. Collins '19 Student Alumni Association Scholarship
The Robert B. Collins ’19 Student Alumni Association (SAA) Scholarship is offered each year to a member of SAA who demonstrates outstanding service to the organization, the campus, and the community while maintaining academic success. Criteria: Freshman, Sophomore or Junior, Active SAA Member
- 2 awards @ $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- How has being a member of the Student Alumni Association influenced your experience at UMass?
- Please provide details on your participation and dedication to the Student Alumni Association.
- Please describe your participation in a campus or community-based organization other than the Student Alumni Association. Please limit your response to time at UMass Amherst.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your resume.