The David R. Nunez '03 Scholarship for Community Service and Leadership
The David R. Nunez ’03 Scholarship for Community Service and Leadership was created in honor of the late David R. Nunez, an outstanding student leader at UMass Amherst. David served as Student Government President, worked in Residential Life, and was a member of ALANA Affairs. David’s greatest passion was equal access to higher education and keeping UMass Amherst affordable. Recipients demonstrate a strong commitment to community service and student leadership. Criteria: Sophomore, minimum 2.5 GPA
- $1,000 for 2 years (awarded every two years)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your leadership roles and skills as proven in your participation in student, academic-driven, civic or professional organizations. Please limit your response to time while you have been enrolled at UMass Amherst.
- Please provide details on your participation in and dedication to campus organizations.
- Please include a detailed summary of your participation in and to off-campus organizations. Please limit your response to time while you have been enrolled at UMass Amherst.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your resume.