“Early Decision” Spring SBS Internship Scholarship
Funded by multiple donors, this award supports SBS students who will complete internships during the summer or fall ’22 semester. Candidates must be in good academic standing with at least 45 credits. Preference will be given to students with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. * Please note, the Early Decision round is for students with confirmed internships offers only. SBS in DC participants are welcome to apply. Early Decision Funding will close on March 1st. *Students who are awaiting formal confirmation of internships can apply for funding in the General round of Internship Scholarship Funding which will open at the same time but have a later deadline.
You will need to download and complete the Internship Budget Template as part of this application.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide an essay that describes the internship you will complete. How will the internship help you meet both academic and career goals?
- What semester will your internship take place? Summer or Fall?
- Please list the name of your internship employer.
- Please list your internship city and state.
- Will your internship be full or part time?
- Will you be working remotely or on site?
- How many weeks?
- How many hours per week?
- Will your internship be paid or unpaid?
- Will you be living at home during your internship?
- Please upload your current resume.
- Budget spreadsheet upload.
- Please attach the confirmation of your internship from your employer.
- Transfer students in your first semester at UMass, please upload a copy of the transcript from your previous institution.
- Show 9 more