HTM Summer Abroad Scholarship
We understand that funding an international experience while in school is a financial hardship for many students. HTM will offer 2‐3 scholarships (from $1,000‐$2,500) to assist students who fit the criteria below; students will be responsible for funding the balance of the trip themselves. In order to apply for one of the HTM Summer Abroad scholarships please carefully review the information below.
HTM Summer Abroad Scholarship Criteria:
- Must currently be an HTM major planning to continue in the major the next academic year.
- Must show financial need via your FAFSA on file with the University. If you do not have a FAFSA on file you may still apply but you must explain why you have no FAFSA on file and give adequate information about your family financial situation.
- Must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- The scholarship may only be used for the next offered summer abroad program; unused funds cannot be carried over to another program or another time.
- Students must also apply for a scholarship through the Isenberg Scholarship program.
- Students must complete their IPO application for the program prior to applying for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- I have submitted my IPO application for my study abroad program.
- Please list the country where you are planning to study abroad.