Undergraduate Student Child Care Scholarship
Student Parent Programs Undergraduate Student Child Care Scholarship provides financial support for undergraduate student parents to help cover the cost of childcare expenses. This can include daycare, pre-k, and before and after school programs for children in K-6 programs and camps.
For students who are full-time and high need (determined by the financial aid office)
- Infants (birth-12 months) $600 per month, this translates to: Fall Semester (4 months) award $2,400, Spring Semester (5 months) award $3,000
- Toddlers/Preschoolers (1-6 years old) $400 per month, Fall $1,600, Spring $2,000
- School Age (7-12 years old) $150 per month, Fall $600, Spring $750
For students who are part-time and high need (determined by the financial aid office)
- Infants (birth-12 months) $300 per month, Fall Semester $1,200, Spring Semester $1,500
- Toddlers/Preschoolers (1-6 years old) $200 per month, Fall $800, Spring $1,000
- School Age (7-12 years old) $75 per month, Fall $300, Spring $375
*These are the maximum award amounts. Adjustments may be made if a student is receiving outside childcare funding or if their actual childcare costs are lower than the grant amounts listed above
If you do not have a dependent child, please do not submit an application for this scholarship.