Sam Butterfield Daily Collegian Memorial Scholarship
Supports a student (any major, campus-wide). In order to qualify for this scholarship you must have worked at or be currently working at The Daily Collegian. You must also have demonstrated financial need. The successful candidate will also possess outstanding journalistic skills and ethics and a passion for news reporting.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you or have you worked at the Daily Collegian?
- Please write a brief statement of financial need which describes any important or extenuating financial circumstances related to your need for this scholarship.
- Please describe in detail your work and tenure at the Daily Collegian thus far. Additionally, describe what you’d like to accomplish there in the future (in particular during the duration of this scholarship.)
- Provide an example of high-quality news content that you found personally influential, and explain how it inspired growth in your own storytelling abilities, news-gathering skills and/or professional goals.
- Please upload your current resume.
- Please upload a sample of your news reporting.
- Show 1 more