SBS Spring Internship Scholarship
Funded by multiple donors, this award supports SBS students who will complete internships during the summer or fall ’19 semester. Candidates must be in good academic standing with at least 45 credits. Preference will be given to students with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. Students can apply for funding regardless of whether they have received confirmation of acceptance to their internship. Students who are awaiting formal confirmation of internships at the time of application must show documentation of their offers prior to dispersal of an award. Please note, if you applied to Early Decision Internship Funding for the summer or fall ’19 semester, you cannot reapply unless there has been a drastic change in your financial need or you will be pursuing a different internship opportunity than originally planned.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide an essay that describes the internship you will complete. How will the internship help you meet both academic and career goals?
- What semester will your internship take place? Summer or Fall?
- Will your internship be full or part time?
- How many hours per week and what is the duration of the assignment? (how many weeks?)
- Will your internship be paid or unpaid?
- Will you be living at home?
- Budget spreadsheet upload.
- Please upload your current resume.
- Show 3 more