Nicholas Carr Bergstein Scholarship
A scholarship to support an undergraduate student majoring in History with preference given to an individual planning a career in teaching. Special consideration will be given to students who have shown a demonstrated commitment to diversity and tolerance either through volunteer work, academics, or a combination of other endeavors. Recipients may reapply in subsequent years.
- Supplemental Questions
- You are invited to attach a resume.
- Are you planning a career in teaching?
- Have you previously received the Nicholas Carr Bergstein Scholarship?
- Please submit a 1-2 page essay detailing why you would be the best fit for this scholarship.
- Letter of reference for the Nicholas Carr Bergstein Scholarship.
- Please provide the name and email address of a person who has agreed to provide a letter of reference for the Nicholas Carr Bergstein Scholarship.