James and Cynthia Redman Scholarship
This scholarship helps to defray costs, purchase books, and generally support the work of undergraduate history majors; preference is given to first-generation college students, students aspiring to teach history at any level, or military veterans.
- Supplemental Questions
- You are invited to attach a resume.
- Are you planning to teach history (at any level)?
- Please submit a one-page essay detailing why you would be the best fit for this scholarship.
- Faculty Letter of Reference James and Cynthia Redman Scholarship
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member who has agreed to provide a letter of reference for the James and Cynthia Redman Scholarship.