John F. Smith Jr. Presidential Medal Scholarship
John F. Smith, Jr. is the Chair of the Board of Directors of Delta Airlines and was Chair of the Board of Directors of General Motors from 1996 to 2003, serving also as GM’s CEO from 1992 to 2000. He serves also on the boards of The Nature Conservancy and Boston University. Mr. Smith earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from UMass Amherst in 1960. Eligible applicants must be Massachusetts residents and enrolled in the Commonwealth Honors College.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your current resume.
- Letters of Recommendation
- 1. Please enter the name and email address of your first recommendation provider.
- 2. Please enter the name and email address of your second recommendation provider.
- Please write an essay describing what you expect to see yourself doing ten years from today.