History Graduate Travel Grant
This fund provides travel grants to graduate students majoring in History. Awards are made in the spring semester. (For year-round travel funding, please see the History Alumni Graduate Travel Award.)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a two-page statement detailing the research that will be augmented by your travel and how it fits into your thesis or dissertation.
- Please submit a budget.
- Have you received a previous travel award?
- If you have received a previous travel award, please explain how another award would allow you to further pursue the research done with the earlier award.
- I am willing to have an informal conversation with a donor and a representative of the HFA Dean's Office via Zoom.
- I give permission for the College of Humanities and Fine Arts to use post-acceptance information submitted on its website or in other publicity and promotional material.
- Show 1 more