UWW Department of Interdisciplinary Studies Scholarship Application
Complete this application to be considered for all spring 2023 scholarships specific to the University Without Walls Department of Interdisciplinary Studies. Only students pursuing a bachelor’s degree through the University Without Walls Department of Interdisciplinary Studies (which does not include Isenberg BS or BBA students, Nursing BS students, Stockbridge BS students, EPP students, or BDIC students) will be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your UWW Interdisciplinary Studies area of concentration?
- Who is your UWW Interdisciplinary Studies academic advisor?
- Are you the parent of a dependent child?
- Please submit an essay of up to 500 words. The essay should explain why receiving a scholarship would be important to you in staying on track to graduation and overcoming challenges and/or disadvantages. If you are not eligible to complete the FAFSA for whatever reason, or if there is any additional context on your financial need that you would like the committee to consider, please include it in your essay.
- I certify that all the information provided is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge.