Welcome to the UMass Amherst scholarship system!
Below you will find a listing of scholarships available to students with brief information about the scholarship qualifications. To apply to scholarships, you must first sign in with the same user name and password you use to access the campus login portal.
What to Expect:
- You will be presented with the general application after logging in.
- After completing and submitting the general application, you will be presented with any additional school/college-specific questions, based on your major(s). Please note that you will not see your school/college-specific application until the application period for your school/college opens.
- After completing and submitting any applicable school/college-specific questions, you will be presented with any scholarships where we need additional information to determine your eligibility, if applicable. Not all students will be presented with these applications where additional information is required.
- After submitting each of these steps, you can see your application status on your dashboard. If your status is not listed as “submitted,” you have not fully completed your application.
- If you are selected to receive a scholarship, you will receive an email notification to your UMass email account.
When browsing ‘All’ scholarships, please note that this is a list of all the scholarship opportunities within the UMass Amherst scholarship system, not scholarships for which you are receiving consideration. The number and award amount of the scholarships listed are for general purposes only and should not be considered a guarantee of what you will receive if selected. Actual award amounts vary based on students’ individual eligibility, funds available, and other factors.
For more information about the UMass Amherst scholarship system, please see our FAQ Page.
Once you submit your general application, you will be automatically matched with scholarships for which you may qualify. You will NOT see your auto-matched scholarships. Qualifying/Matching does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship.
|There are not any opportunities available.|