Rosalind A. Matthews Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1988 to honor the late Rosalind A. Matthews, a former trustee of UMass who joined the board in 1985. Her career included many distinctions in the corporate sector and in public service. She began her career at Textron, Inc. and held a variety of positions at John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company. She was dedicated to youth and education and was the recipient of the Exceptional Service Award from former President Jimmy Carter. Eligible applicants must be matriculated students; be enrolled in the School of Management; be a resident of Massachusetts; and have an overall GPA of at least 3.25. Preference will be given to a high school graduate of the Boston Public School system.
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a Boston Public High School?
- Please describe your goals at UMass.
- Please upload your current resume.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Letters of Recommendation
- 1. Please enter the name and email address of your first recommendation provider.
- 2. Please enter the name and email address of your second recommendation provider.