Mr. Tompkins Award
The Mr. Tompkins Award is funded by faculty donations. The award is given to two chemistry majors who have excelled in the research lab. Students who have demonstrated curiosity about the world and success in the lab should apply. This award is not based on GPA. Research faculty recommendation is required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your research.
- Who is your faculty mentor and how long have you worked in their lab?
- Describe how working in a lab has enabled you to grow as a scientist.
- What division(s) is/are your chemistry research in?
- Please enter the name and email address of your reference provider.