Tarselli Family Research Award
The Tarselli Family Research Award is given to two rising juniors who are looking to pursue research careers in the biotech and pharmaceutical fields. A faculty recommendation is required as part of the application. Student research may occur in the summer or during the academic year and must have educational merit. Of the two awards given annually, one must be awarded to a chemistry major. The other may be awarded to another CNS major as long as the student’s research has a chemistry focus and is in the biotech or pharmaceutical fields.
- $500 each
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter the name and email address of your faculty recommendation provider.
- Please indicate in what time of year you plan to conduct your proposed research.
- Please indicate in what division of Chemistry your academics are focused.
- What is the current state of your research and what are your future research plans at UMass Amherst?
- Do you plan to pursue a career in the biotech or pharmaceutical fields?