UMass Transit Services Scholarship
In 2019, UMass Transit Services celebrated its 50th Anniversary on campus. In honor of the anniversary, alumni raised funds for a scholarship for UMass Transit Services’ hardest working student employees. Qualified applicants are current UMass Transit Service employees who:
• have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• are entering their junior or senior year
• have worked 300 or more hours per semester for two semesters
• have demonstrated financial need
• are full time students
• have an exceptional work ethic
• show exemplary leadership within UMTS
- $1000 each
- Supplemental Questions
- How would receiving this scholarship enhance your UMass experience?
- Have you worked 300 or more hours per semester for two semesters for UMTS?
- Please describe your leadership within UMTS.
- Please write a brief statement (no more than 250 words) of financial need which describes any important or extenuating financial circumstances related to your need for this scholarship.