Putnam UMass Scholars Program
This scholarship was established by UMass alumni who work at Putnam Investments. Eligible applicants must be full-time undergraduate students with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. The scholarship will be awarded to sophomore, junior, or senior level students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your current resume.
- What is your proposed occupation?
- Please enter the name and email address of your recommendation provider.
- Please write a personal statement to introduce yourself to the scholarship committee. Include (1) what you think has been your significant experiences beyond what may be reflected in your academic transcripts (e.g., personal characteristics; leadership experience you have had in any area of your life, such as school, work, athletics, family, volunteering, community; obstacles you may have overcome; or other relevant information), and (2) your personal and career goals. Maximum of 500 words.
- I agree that my completed scholarship application form, personal statement/essay, resume, transcript, letters of recommendation, UMass general application information and financial aid award information (if applicable) can be reviewed by the University of Massachusetts Foundation Scholarship Committee. I also give permission to release such information to the donors, should I be selected as a recipient.
- Show 1 more