47 Brand Scholarship
Established to endow and support students in the Department of Sport Management of the Isenberg School of Management to participate in internships or enable students to experience international sports organizations as part of their academic course work. Students chosen for this scholarship must demonstrate financial need, show outstanding academic performance, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, and provide recommendations from two faculty members from the department.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to have an internship this year or within the coming year?
- If so, please explain in detail your internship plans (ex. where are you interning, when, and what you will be doing).
- Does your current academic year plan include experiences / interactions with international sports organizations?
- If so, please explain in detail.
- Please enter the name and email address of your first faculty recommendation provider from the Sport Management Department (Professor, Lecturer, Department Chair)..
- Please enter the name and email address of your second faculty recommendation provider from the Sport Management Department.
- Show 1 more